Ensuite massage - we come to you!
Massage in Maui! Maui Massage Seashells provides ‘The Best Massage in Maui.’ Our Licensed Massage Therapist’s Travel to You! Most everyone in Maui loves Massage! Massage is a part of the Hawaiian Culture! Maui, Hawaii is the best place in the World to get Massage!
We Travel to you in Kihei, Wailea, Sugar Beach, Maalaea, Kahului, Paia, Haiku, Kula, Pukalani, Makawao, Wailuku, Kahului, Lahaina, Kahana, Kapalua, Napili, Kaanapali and to other towns in Maui. We offer “The Best Massage in Maui” For your Mind, Body & Soul! Relax in Paradise!
Massage Therapy has significant benefits: It reduces tension and calms the nervous system, and therefore promotes a sense of relaxation and well being. Massage also improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells of the body. Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which helps rid toxins from the body’s tissues.
Massage prevents and relieves muscle cramps and spasms and helps with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, and tendonitis. Many people get massage as a form of preventative medicine to help them maintain physical, mental and emotional well being. Receiving massage therapy is an important component of a wellness lifestyle. Massage significantly helps your body’s structural alignment.
Although our human bodies are adaptable, we need massage therapy to counteract our stressful lives-with all we do daily it’s important to take time to heal our bodies and relieve our tension by getting massage. As we become less active our muscle tone decreases and areas of our body become stagnant with decreased circulation.
Massage moves the tissues of the body which moves the blood (increases circulation) and pushes toxins out of the tissues. Massage counteracts our sedentary lifestyles and our premature aging. When you start receiving regular massage you will feel a suppleness and awareness in your body that you haven’t felt in years.
Massage Therapy is good for you!
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Relief of muscle tension and stiffness
- Reduced muscle spasm and tension
- Disease prevention
- Increased energy and vitality
- Relief from entrapment of nerves in muscle tissue
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Increased ease and efficiency of movement
- Promoted deeper and easier breathing
- Better circulation of both blood and lymph fluids
- Reduced blood pressure
- Relief of tension-related or migraine headaches
- Nourishes skin
- Improved posture and balance
- Faster healing from pulled muscles and sprained ligaments
- Reduces pain, swelling, and formation of scar tissue following injury
- General health maintenance
- Relaxed state of alertness
- Reduced mental stress and a calmer mind
- Greater ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- Improved level of pranic or chi energy
- Increased capability for clearer thinking
- Increased sense of health and overall well being
- Feeling of well-being
- Reduced levels of anxiety and nervous tension
- Assists in releasing stored up emotions and old invalid belief systems
- Increase awareness of mind-body connection, feeling centered and balanced chi, enhanced self image and self worth
- Feeling serenity and inner harmony
- Massage Maui, Kihei, Maalaea, Wailea, Wailuku, Kahului, Paia, Kula, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua, Napili
Massage Maui Seashells